DIVISION `Ca' SWINE
Superintendent: Troy Beise, 3276 Darrow Ave SE, Buffalo, MN 55313, 763-972-1086
Assistant Superintendent: Kenneth Beise, 3376 Darrow Ave SE, Buffalo 55313, 763-972-2874
1. Entries preferred by July 5, 2023 to guarantee stalling. Entries close 9 pm Wednesday, July 19, 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Open Class judging begins on Saturday, July 22 at approx. 10:00 am. After 4-H show
3. Everyone is liable for their own pigs until they are taken home or to market.
4. The base date for computing ages shall be July 1 and January 1.
5. No exhibitors shall be allowed more than two entries in any one lot.
6. All registered purebred hogs should provide certificate of registry.
7. Each animal entered must be entered as an individual to compete for any single premium.
8. All swine must be accompanied by a health certificate signed by a vet stating no physical symptoms of disease.
9. Swine weigh-in will be on Thursday, July 20, 2023 at approximately 8 am. A representative of the family has to be present.
10. Class 5 swine *only fill out division and class number. Once the animals are weighed the superintendents will arrange them into lot numbers accordingly.