• Pie Eating Contest – Thursday to Saturday 5:30 pm – Free Stage
• Kids Coin Scramble – South of General Exhibits Building – 1:30 pm every day Thursday – Sunday
• BINGO – Noon to closing every day of the fair. BINGO is located across from the fair office
• CASH DRAWINGS – Wednesday thru Saturday Evenings After 9:00 pm, Sunday after 8:00 pm
• Fireworks Saturday after Dark
• Exotic Animal Exhibit
• Alfy’s Robotic Puppets, Thurs – Sun Daily (See Below)
• Los Moralitos Circus, Wed – Sun Daily (See Below)
• Nick Sharpe Magic Show, Fri., Sat., Sun. (See Below)
• Mixed Nuts – Thursday
• Oz Brothers – Saturday
• K-9 Demos
• Hopewell Fur Traders activities daily
• Historic Welker School
• Helicopter Rides daily (See Below)
• Agriculutural Education Building activities daily
• Summer Storytime – Friday, July 25th 10:30-11:15 am – By the FFA Building
Nick Sharpe Magic Show
Nick Sharpe provides a squeaky clean, family-friendly, audience participation magic show. It will amaze amuse & possibly confuse. A world Class Act, not to be missed!
Performing strolling magic: July 23rd, 24th & 25th
Lake Superior Helicopters will be at the Wright County Fair West of the Dairy Barn.
Wednesday, July 21 • 2:00 pm – sunset
Thursday, July 22 • 2:00 pm – sunset
Friday, July 23 • 10:00 am – sunset
Saturday, July 24 • 10:00 am – sunset
Sunday, July 25 • 10:00 am – until ?
Alfy’s “World of Robotic Puppets”
Thursday, July 22 – Sunday, July 25
Are your ready for this? A four foot high, talking horse named Naaathan will be appearing at the Wright County Fair from Thursday, July 22 through Sunday, July 25. In actuality, it is Homeward Bound Theatre Company presenting one of Alfy’s “World of Robotic Puppets“.
These fun-filled life size puppets will be roaming the grounds, charming everyone from two to a hundred and two. Different puppet characters will be making their joyous appearance to unsuspecting visitors to the fair. Through the “magic” of radio control, these life-like puppets will be visiting and sharing jokes and quips with unsuspecting fair goers.
Alfy’s “World of Robotic Puppets” has received praises across the United States with appearances in fairs from the Northern reaches of Minnesota to the southern boards of Arizona. They have also been featured at the Mall of America, St. Paul Saint’s Baseball, benefits, and numerous trade shows, and events for seniors and youth. Their version of an Irish leprechaun has been the hit of the various St. Patrick’s parades.