Get Entry Form – Click Here
Entry Day is Tuesday, July 23rd • Noon – 9:00 pm
See Information Below
GENERAL EXHIBIT ENTRIES DIVISIONS I*, J, K, L**, M**, N, O, P, Q, R, T, U, V
ALL ENTRY FORMS SHOULD BE IN BY JULY 17TH.
BRING EXHIBITS TO FAIRGROUNDS ON TUESDAY, JULY 23. NOON – 9 PM
- Advanced registration of all entries is preferred. Complete the entry form on page 10. Mail to address on registration form.
- Please bring your exhibits to the fairgrounds on Tuesday, July 23 from Noon – 9 pm. (Except for Division I, Floriculture flower exhibits. Flowers must be in place and ready for judging on Tuesday, July 23 by 4:30 pm (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All exhibits must remain until 7:00 PM on the last day of the fair.
- All exhibits and their premium checks may be picked up beginning at 7:00 PM on the last day of the fair. In the General Exhibit Building.
- An exhibitor may enter only one exhibit per lot.
- All exhibits must be the work of, and owned by, the exhibitor.
- All exhibits must have been completed during the current year.
- If the project exhibited is a set (towels, pillow cases, etc.), please enter only one.
- Judges are instructed not to award a premium unless the exhibit is worthy of merit.
- Every effort will be made to assure the safety of all entries after arrival and placement, but, in no event, will Wright County Fair be responsible for loss or damage to exhibits.
- Exhibitors are responsible for entering their articles in to the right division, class, lot on entry day.
ENTER YOUR OPEN CLASS EXHIBITS TUESDAY
Entry day is Tuesday, July 23 from Noon to 9 pm. Open class offers an opportunity for anyone from preschoolers to senior citizens to enter their talents. The fair has divisons and lots for just about anything…from farm crops to the fruits-vegetables, and flowers from your garden – your great tasting canning to baked goodies – the beautiful quilts and needlework – the great photograph you capture. Show everyone what an artist or craftsman you are! Good Luck to all who enter and have fun at the Wright County Fair.